Solar Street Light 30 Watt Nightjars Series with MPPT Controller - TTSSIL30W
* For Bulk Order & Best Discount Contact US.
TTSSIL30W Model Solar Nightjars is an Integrated type of Solar street lights with a solar panel of 60 Watt, 30 Watt LED with 4800 Lumens and 6.4 volts 60 Ah LiFePO4 battery. The solar panel guarantees a lifespan of 25 years and the battery can last up to 4 to 6 years. The in-built MPPT controller helps regulate the voltage and protects the battery from overcharging. The solar panel capacity is relatively more which reduces the charging time and the light can run for the whole night.
Solar Nightjars street light switches on automatically when darkness is detected and works at 100% brightness for the first four hours and remains on at a lower level of brightness for the rest of the night. This light is best suited for localities that require night-long illumination while saving energy. Since the panel is a separate unit and can be connected to the luminary with minimum wiring, it can be fixed at an angle where direct sunlight falls on the panel for the most part of the day.
A combination of ABS plastic and metal are used for the housing of solar Nightjars street lights with IP65 waterproofing. Since the lights run purely on solar energy, the operational costs are minimal and as they are not connected to the grid, both labor and maintenance costs can be saved. Depending on the area to be covered, solar Nightjars street lights can be installed either on poles and walls. These lights can work perfectly to illuminate areas with minimal or no access to a power grid.
Solar Nightjars street lights are mostly used to illuminate highways, public streets, housing complexes, runways, stadiums, backyards, parks, private gardens, pavements, tourist spots, decks, playgrounds, airports, construction sites, school and college buildings, small and medium businesses and remote areas and villages.
- Product Code: TTSSIL30W
- Brand: Tapetum
- Item Type: Street Light
- Product Color: Grey
- Water Resistance IP Level: 65
- 2 Year Warranty.
- The light never turns OFF no matter how many rainy or cloudy days.
- The light can be installed from Equator area to Polar region.
- The Working temperature is -20 to 60 deg C
- Integrated design, modular production and one screw installation.
- The product is used with a high-efficiency LiFePO4 battery which is usually used for an electric bus.
- Integrated package and convenient transportation.
Battery and Solar Panel:
- Solar Panel: 10V, 60W
- Solar Panel Life span: 25 Years
- Battery Type: LiFePO4
- Battery Voltage: 6.4V
- Battery Capacity: 60 Ah
- Battery Life span: 4-6 Years
- Charge Type: Solar
- Charging Time: 6 - 8 Hours
- Working Time: 1 Night
- LED Wattage: 30 W, 4800 LM
- No of LEDs: 60
- LED Chip Brand: Philips
- Led Lifetime: >50000 Hrs
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- Light Color and temperature: Pure/Cool White, 5000-6000K
- ON and OFF Switch: Automatic.
- Installation height is 4-5 Meters.
- The installation distance is 10 -15 Meters.
- It can be installed on a Pole or Wall
- The preferred pole Diameter is 2.5 inch MS Pole.
- The preferred pole Diameter is 2 inch GI Pole.
- OD 60 MM
Tapetum India Solar offers Offsite warranty for all of the products, this warranty covers any functional defects for the warranty period.
During the warranty period, products or part of a product that proves defective will be repaired or replaced, at no charge.
Physical Damage/Any sort of tampering with the product is not covered under warranty.