Traditional Garden Lights vs Solar Garden Lights
- Costs: Traditional garden lights come costlier than the solar garden lights. Solar garden lights are wireless hence, it is easier to install anywhere but in case of traditional garden lights it is different. They need to be connected to a wire in order to make it work and if the garden is spread on bigger area than the cost of wiring becomes much more costlier due to extension of laying the electrical wires.
- Flexibility: Solar Garden lights are very convenient in this case. You can move the lights anywhere in the garden and illuminate any spot but with traditional garden lights it is difficult. Once these lights are installed it is difficult to move around due to the internal wiring.
- Easy maintenance: Solar lights are much easier to maintain than traditional ones. Wipe it once periodically and they are ready to keep going for a long period.
- Safe: Since traditional garden lights are connected to mains electricity it leads to a higher risk factor. The danger of getting shock will always be there but in the solar garden lights they are free of any threat. They are not connected to any electrical wire so the fear of getting electrocuted does not arise.
- Environment friendly: We all know solar garden lights work on suns energy hence, they are totally dependent of renewable source of energy which does not emit any pollution but traditional solar lights which runs of electricity produces harmful gases like carbon footprints which is hazardous to the nature. So, it is better to prefer solar lights than the conventional ones which also add up to your electricity bills.
Author : Arunima